~'Opportunity'~ ~'Opportunity'~

Your sound is great. You need to work on mixing and mastering the track. Making sure that none of your channels are exceeding -3dB and that your Master Channel never exceeds 0dB. You can use Compressors, Limiters, even EQs to fine tune your frequencies and control your volume. I'm not sure what DAW you use to make your tracks but I'd look up some vids on Mixing and Mastering Practices.

Locks Locks

It sounds like a mash of a bunch of looped samples. At one point it's like 2 different songs being played. Whatever was playing at 1:09-1:14 sounded structured and like an actual track but the loop isn't clean. I'd widen my sample library if I were you and work on actually structuring together a track.

Going Back [160BPM Redone] Going Back [160BPM Redone]

Pretty fun track to listen to! I feel like there's too much bass ducking going on which is causing a lot of muddiness. The overall compression also causes small peaks when the Lead gets loud. It's hard to notice with it being distorted but it's there. You can probably duck the volume of the noise a bit and I'd recommend EQ to just let the high end through. It will help on the ears. ;P

TrickshotCat12 responds:

The sidechain was on purpose so it was more of an intense feeling. It works with speakers but not so well with headphones.
Honestly muddy means you can't hear all sounds yet you can hear all sounds so wrong term :P
This song has no peaking at all, never noticed it and have never heard that by anyone actually :o

Thanks for the review! :)